Monday, January 11, 2010

More cards




I said I was going to go to bed early tonight because I have been up the last few nights late. Well, it didn't happen. Here it is 12:46 a.m. and I am posting cards. I may need help.
The White and blue card I made for a challenge on the Cricut board. The challenge was to make an all white card with a pop of color. It was supposed to be made totally from scraps (I forgot that part) and since I used new paper, I didn't post it for the challenge. Oh well... I used my cuttlebug and my new flower board folder and the thank you folder. The butterfly came from my Walk in My Garden cartridge and is embossed with one of my Fiskars swirl plates.
The other card is my first attempt (first successful attempt) at a step card. I scanned my new cupid stamp ($1 bargain from Michaels, Yay!) into my computer and used SCAL to make the cut out in paper and chipboard. Then I stamped it. I did post this one on the Cricut boards under an ad challenge with these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment